- White Chocolate Chips: When mixed with other ingredients, completely melted chocolate chips make the perfect drink. You don’t need to add sugar, for the white chocolate chips are already very sweet.
- Heavy Cream: This is a thickener and will not curdle when heated. The cream also acts as an enrichment of flavor.
- Whole Milk: Milk helps what would be white chocolate sauce become a creamy beverage that’s not too thick.
- Vanilla Extract: Adds the perfect vanilla flavor to the white chocolate.
- Step One – Add white chocolate chips to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Step Two – Pour heavy cream, milk, and vanilla extract and stir.
- Step Three – Cook on LOW for 3 hours (stirring halfway through the cooking time).
- Step Four – Ladle a scoop or two into mugs and add the toppings of your choice. Serve and enjoy!
- Cocoa toppings have always been the highlight of the drink. I love hearing about the different toppings people like to serve on their white hot chocolate. A few favorites are marshmallows, a dollop of whipped cream, shaved white chocolate to make it a “White Christmas” hot chocolate. This white cocoa is great to serve when watching the movie White Christmas.
- When it comes to switching up the flavor a bit, you can add a mini candy cane at the bottom of the mug and add a drop of peppermint extract for a minty flavor. Adding a cinnamon stick and a dash of ground cinnamon on top will give you another seasonal taste.