Our outdoor furniture is made with the premium outdoor materials and should require little maintenance. However there are a few things you may want to know:
Heynemo’s patio furniture is handwoven from PE wicker. PE wicker possesses antimicrobial properties that inhibit fungus and mildew growth. That being said, even the most durable wicker should be cleaned periodically.
- Remove all cushions.
- Use a garden hose to completely wash down furniture. (If you do not have a garden hose available, wash with buckets of water.)
- Mix together a cleaning solution using a mild soap and lukewarm water.
- Using a soft bristle brush or sponge, gently clean the wicker. Try to get into the cracks between the weaves, as it helps immensely in loosening up dirt and grime.
- Once you are done brushing or sponging the furniture, wash it down again with your garden hose or bucket of water until all soap residue is gone.
- Let your patio set air dry.
All fabrics are resistant to water. However, heavy or consistent rainfall will still get your cushions wet. If your cushions do get wet, we recommend unzipping the cushions and propping them up to dry.
Cushions will typically require 1-3 days in the sun to completely dry - though humidity and other weather conditions can extend this timeframe. Properly drying your cushions is essential for the longevity of the foam.
Heynemo frames are made with commercial-grade, rust and maintenance-free aluminum. Most care needs will be met with mild soap and water, applied with a non-abrasive cloth and rinsed with water. For tougher spills or buildup, we recommend using a mixture of white vinegar and lukewarm water.