- How long do I have to return a purchase?
All return and exchange requests must be initiated within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Are there any items excluded from the return policy?
Items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned or exchanged. Items that have been worn, damaged, washed, missing tags, or altered in any way are not eligible for returns.
- How do I submit a return or exchange request?
Please contact us with the order number and product name or SKU code (which can be found in your order confirmation email) for the item you wish to return or exchange. Products need to be returned to the address customer service provided instead of the one on shipping slip.
- Do you provide return labels?
The customer is responsible for all return shipping fees. We do not offer shipping labels for returns.
- How can I exchange a damaged or defective item?
Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your package. Include the order number, a photo of the defective/damaged product, and a short description.
- I received the wrong item. What do I do?
Please contact us with an image of the items you received and the shipping slip on the original package.
- How long will it take to receive my refund?
Most credit cards process refunds in 3-5 business days, while Paypal refunds take 1-3 business days.
- If I purchased my order with a coupon, can I still return or exchange it?
Purchases made with coupons/store credit cannot be returned or exchanged. Only the amount exceeding the coupon value is refundable.
- Can I get a refund for my gift card?
No, gift cards cannot be reloaded; used for payment outside of www.sunvivi.com; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes; redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; or returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law).